Established over 35 years ago, our Tool & Die team apply a combination of art and science to design plastic injection and pressure die cast moulds.
We offer a diverse range of tooling capability from small, single cavity tools through to complex, multi-cavity tools with moving parts.
• Pre-production MoldFlow Mold Adviser plastic filling analysis optimises moulding efficiency and final product performance
• In-house tool design with PTC Creo CAD software and integrated CAM enables cost-effective modifications before physical production
• Full CNC machining from 3-axis to 5-axis to solve even the most difficult injection mould design
• Spark erosion for those corner shapes where conventional milling cannot be applied
• Die polishing up to mirror, sand or glass bead blasting for texture surface finishing.